Our field sites
Our ley mixes comprise of either a 16 species herbal mix or a 10 species grass-clover mix from Cotswold Seeds. Our field sites are split field farm-scale experiments at multiple farms with various soil types across England. The leys were established in 2018 with measurements on ley productivity continuing until their destruction and return to arable cropping in 2020 and 2021.
- Allerton Project, Loddington, Leicestershire UK
- NIAB Duxford, Cambridge, UK
- EW Davies Farms, Great Dunmow, UK
- Honingham Thorpe Farms, Norfolk, UK
- NIAB STAR Project, Suffolk, UK
- Cotswold Seeds field trials, UK